If clean water and balanced water chemistry are the keys to pool maintenance, Jushandy can establish a weekly routine to clean the pool and maintain the chemical balance. A shock treatment solves and prevents the majority of pool problems. We can test the pH and free available chlorine in the pool water and shock-treat, if necessary, on a weekly basis. Do an additional shock treatment if any of the following occurs:
- Very heavy rains and windstorms
- More swimmers than usual
- Foul odour from the pool water
- Extreme temperatures
- Swimmers with burning, red eyes
- Algae growth
- Murky, slimy water
- Clean the Pool
In addition to the above we can:
Skim debris out of the pool.
Clean all skimmer baskets during swimming season.
Clean the walls and floor. Use cleaners, brushes and vacuums recommended by the pool manufacturer. Start at the shallow end and continue to the deep end. Overlap each stroke when vacuuming and brushing to cover all areas thoroughly.
- AMC (General / Customized pools)- Supplies / Replacements
- Removal and Relaying of common pool – Laying customized pool